Developing a smart email marketing campaign takes resources - time and money! So let's say you spend the time and invest the money. All good. Assuming you have all the right bells and whistes, it is an effective start. You get a few leads, have super open and click through rates and even convert those inquiries into clients. And then the bottom falls out.. the one critical element that has not entered into play...
DON'T FORGET TO ASSIGN SOMEONE TO ACTIVELY UPDATE YOUR EMAIL LIST ...
1. check for bad addresses and either remove or fix
2. add new names..... (consistently cultivate new relationships)
BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE...
3. compare opens, clicks and engagement (click-to-open) versus the industry standards. (what is good when you haven't benchmarked your results?)
4. make it mobile friendly (otherwise you will lose a significant part of your audience)
5. send it out at the right 'time'.... (Friday afternoon at 3:30pm is perhaps not the best time to ask your audience to complete a financial stability survey but it may be the right time to invite your target audience try a local restaurant with an enticing 25% off coupon!)
So, getting social is important but don't just do it... Do it Right!
Want to ensure complete (or partial) failure with your marketing plans.... then be sure to follow these easy to master techniques to the letter....
1. Do Not Share the Vision of the project with your team.
2. Remove Access to decision makers whenever possible
3. Prevent Contractors from attending the strategic and progress meetings
4. Get the Sales Department completely involved in the design and implementation (not entirely!)
5. Refuse to collaborate inter-departmentally.
It is obvious that the above is a recipe for disaster. To execute and remain best in class, you must consider all the players, remain relevant and learn to evolve. While there are no guarantees, think about how sharing, access, inclusion, collaboration and vision stimulate the team tasked with fulfilling the goals of the project. We expect you will find:
1. Quicker Program Development
2. Faster Execution
3. Greater Team Productivity
4. Lower budget costs
5. Better Sales and Cross sell
Turning Ideas Into Actions...Just Sayin'!
|File Size: ||2750 kb|
|File Type: || pdf|
Time was when social media was a strange bedfellow. What is it? How can it help my business? How can it make a difference in my relationship with clients? We remember asking and answering those questions. Attached is the latest Survey on Social Media by Chief Marketer. Social activity is all around us... in our everyday lifes and has punctured the proverbial helium balloon that was full of doubt in our businesses. You can dip a toe into the social pond or dive in head first. Its up to you. There is much to consider be it monthly budget, channel participation like Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and of course, the return on your investment - a benchmark of social media marketings usefulness! Whether its B2C or B2B, social media activity and planned participation is on the rise!
Why Go Social? (full graph and explanation within the downloadable file)
25% Supplement paid media
25% Corporate leadership expects
39% Reach new audiences
41% Cheap/ cost-efficient marketing
42% Get customer feedback
51% Viral spread
53% 2-way conversation
56% Customers expect us in social
62% Reach customers where they spend time
84% Offer multiple touchpoints
Want to find out ways to boost your social & online presence? Contact us for more information.
-C8 Marketing Guru
Just released our newest marketing platform! Integrated Social Media for small to mid-sized business and independent entrepreneurs. Find out how to maximize your online presence, create a dynamic plan that works for your business and let us enhance your brand.