...in the empire you've created (or want to create) by smart management of your customer relationships, advertising channels, content and mobile. We've detailed a quick summary below:
Understand the customer lifecyle as it relates to reaching the targert market:
- Reach: Who are you reaching? Is your list clean and up to date? What is your reputation with the customer online?
- Acquisition: Obviously with better reach, you epand your audience. What opt in methods do you use to
engage and gain trust?
- Conversion: So you reach and acquire more 'followers', 'shared content', 'likes', and possibly inquiries for more information. But how do you convert? One way is to test conversions and click through rates by optimizing messaging and cross channel touch points but be mindful that it may increase the marketing spend as well.
- Retention & Loyalty: How do you engage the customer? It is a balancing act of between purchasing history, profile preferences and analytics with customer satisfaction.
- Mix it up and spread the word. Using a variety of messages
and mediums, (Calls to Action & Social Engagement)customers can become
more 'involved' thus giving them a voice to share your brand or promotion.
Email a 'share' about an upcoming seminar or workshop and send along another
'incentive' offering a discount to the seminar if they 'share with their
network'. Who doesn't like a deal today?
- Keep your Employees as brand ambassadors. They are the front likes of your corporate image as far as customers are concerned. Too often the neglect shows itself when the
wrong message is received and once loyal customers disengage from your
brand. Think customer-centric not corporate silo.
- Share. Simple enough. We all had to learn this
in kindergarten. How to Win Friends and Influence People.
SHARE promotions, networks, content! Make it easy for subscribers
(customers) to share information about your brand with their
networks. Remember to keep your information relevant and fresh.
Old or out-of-date information is a huge turnoff to the digitial subscriber.
- Go Mobile. We've seen the future and the future is now. Make sure your marketing efforts
are optimized for mobile viewing. The smartphone era has ushered in an
increasing wave of engagement via mobile device. But again
proceed with caution. Your audience must see a 'trusted source' or
'familiar name' and visibile call to action essages in order to
increase open rates, click throughs and oh yeah...... customer engagement!
You know your business depends on continuous customer engagement, delivering relevant content, positive consumer experience, maximize budgets, increasing marketshare, and so many other tangible factors. With that in mind, the expansion of your kingdom is accomplished by focusing on the above to leverage your brand across all channels and mediums.
Try it. If you can't do it alone, call us!
And, while on the subject of going Mobile. We are offering you a copy of 2013 Trends in Mobile Marketing by Forrester Research. Here you will learn more about the dynamic shift from web to mobile marketing and how it is creating new value for your business and your customers! A must read for any business owner engaging in or soon to be engaging in mobile marketing! click here to email us for your FREE copy.
C8 Consulting Inc is all about holistic marketing symmetry combining the art and science of targeted media outlets into
tangible and actionable results. We are teachers of brand recognition, coaches of market credibility, cheer-leaders for optimizing search, and auditors of projects. We have many personas, it all depends on what our clients need within
the scope of the business strategy, marketing plan or independent project!
Visit us at www.c8consulting.co for more information or to ask a question.
C8 Creative Consulting – We Turn Your Ideas into Actions!